How to beat ChatGPT by generating content

posted in: Industry Email List | 0

For some time now , the speed of content generation has been multiplying and with the arrival of generative . Artificial intelligence it has skyrocketed even more. Before its arrival, the volume of content was already overwhelming, . ChatGPT has only added more fuel to the fire. It is much more content, but the problem remains similar. This is one of the problems that artificial intelligence has generated for . SMEs and entrepreneurs (and for the rest of the market players, of course). And the solution for everyone is the same: brand and emotional connection . This is the part where ChatGPT cannot replace us. The quality of the content it generates will increase and soon we will not be able to . Distinguish between content (article, audio or video) generated by a person or by artificial intelligence.

What can't ChatGPT beat us?

When generative artificial intelligence evolves, the quality of its content will . Be very high. It will allow us to generate high-quality basic content. We can take this as a fact. The industry email list quality of ChatGPT content can never replace the brand reputation . Generated and the relationship created with its clients. No matter how good the content, the focus, the soul that a brand (person or .  Company) brings to its creation and the relationship it has with its audience, it cannot be equaled or . Surpassed by artificial intelligence. You can generate 80% of that content, but it is in that remaining 20% ​​where the real contribution of value lies .

As I said in my previous article

Artificial intelligence yes, but not now », I am convinced that ChatGPT could not write the articles that I write. Not because of their content, not because of their approach, not because of the reaction they generate when you read them. They may be of high quality, but they can never replace me, they cannot be written the same as if I had written them, nor using the sources of information that I would have used (which are decisive for quality and focus). Even I don’t have it 100% decided Phone Number TH when I’m writing them! So we return, as always, to the roots of marketing and quality work in any industry: Strengthen your brand (persona or company). Create meaningful/valuable relationships with your audience. Differentiate yourself by quality and not by quantity. Accompany your audience throughout the entire purchasing process .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *